Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's Showtime

This is a new blog dedicated to the opinionated patrons who like to ingest and digest other's thoughts about the world.

Sometimes I will comment about politics and world affairs; sometimes I will share my views on movies, books, television or music; sometimes I will post about religion or morality. Every Friday is dedicated to the fun, funny and ridiculous. There is something on here for everybody.

Am I liberal? Am I conservative? Am I boring? Well, only you can determine those answers for yourself. Occasionally, I will have joint comments with other bloggers and I will most likely take a stance on an issue whether I agree or disagree with my colleagues or not. Why? Because this blog is all about opinions, different ways of viewing the world, being allowed to express those opinions - and more importantly - reading and respecting opinions which differ from yours or mine.

And open mind is the essence of intellect.

So, if you agree with me? Fine. Make a comment and tell me. If you disagree with me? Awesome. Make a comment and tell me. If you are offended my anything I have to say? Even better! Make a comment and tell me. If you are apathetic. That sucks. But - make a comment and tell me. Do you see a pattern here?

Avert your attention to the right of the monitor where you will see a few interests.

First: A weekly poll of this or that or the other thing. Vote.

Second: A book list. This is a list of books I have read and in my opinion, everyone should read at one point or another. There is a little of everything in that list and the only thing they have in common is that they are very provocative.

Third: A movie list. Same situation as with the books.If you see a movie or read a book on these lists and wish to express your opinion on them, great! Make a post. If you think I need to read or see one, make a post.

Welcome to Kill the Cat!

No comments: